over 7 years ago by James Bell
- Make sure you know the location of the interview (e.g. if the employer has more than one office) there would be nothing worse than turning up late!
- If you are going to be late, let the agency know straight away. Don’t call the company unless the recruitment consultant has given you permission to call the client.
- If you are using public transport and have an iPhone or other smart phone, pre-set Google maps so you can easily find the location.
- If you are driving then pre-set your satellite navigation so you are not stressing on the day!
- It’s a good idea to arrive 10 minutes early for the interview to give yourself time to gather your thoughts and to be calm before meeting the interviewer.