Continuing from last week’s interview theme, this week we are going to talk about what to wear to the interview. As a general rule - smart looking; it doesn’t necessarily have to be the standard corporate look, you can still be fashionable. Here a some looks that we like to call Professional Casual (refer to it as Pro-Caj to your friends, to sound instantly awesome).
- Don’t be afraid to wear colours for interviews – keep the colours in the muted/pastel palette
- Don’t show too much skin– nothing above the knee and be careful about your neckline!
- Keep clothes tidy – blouses ironed and tucked in, clean shoes etc
- Trial your outfit – can you sit comfortably in it? Can you walk farther than to the end of the corridor? You don’t want to be fidgeting during your interview
1. Reiss Wren Top: £69 2. H&M Jacket: £39.99
Thanks for reading, to put our tips to practice, search for jobs and get an interview lined up!