As web content manager you will be responsible for the information that appears on a company's website.
- good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- an understanding of legal issues, such as online copyright financial management and negotiating skills
- confident presentation skills
- the ability to build relationships with clients and partners
- good teamworking skills
- an understanding of online writing issues, such as house style and content structure
- an excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- the ability to write for a target audience
- creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- attention to detail, for example when proofreading
- the ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
You will need an undergraduate degree in a computer science field. Some employers may accept a degree in a related area, such as marketing, communications or writing,
Entry-level web content management positions typically require a certificate or associate's degree; although more advanced positions may require a bachelor's degree
The South-Eastern town in London is a thriving urban town, and is known as the hearth for English Rugby, with its very own Twickenham Stadium – which is one of the main attractions of the town. Being part of Greater London, some of London’s vast wealth is visible throughout the town, with various notable architectural landmarks, including the London Marriot Hotel, Strawberry Hill House and Garden, and the aforementioned Twickenham Stadium, to name but a few of the local attractions.
Being part of the thriving borough of Greater London, there are naturally several transport options available to someone living and working in the Twickenham area. A selection of train stations are available on various sides of the town, including Whitton, Strawberry Hill, and St. Margaret’s. Twickenham is also located near the banks of the River Thames, and is only five miles from Heathrow Airport. If this wasn’t enough, Twickenham is not far from the M3, M4, or the A316 and A307. With all these transport options available, it is not surprising that Twickenham is such a bustling town in the borough of London.