As web content manager you will be responsible for the information that appears on a company's website.
- good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- an understanding of legal issues, such as online copyright financial management and negotiating skills
- confident presentation skills
- the ability to build relationships with clients and partners
- good teamworking skills
- an understanding of online writing issues, such as house style and content structure
- an excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- the ability to write for a target audience
- creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- attention to detail, for example when proofreading
- the ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
You will need an undergraduate degree in a computer science field. Some employers may accept a degree in a related area, such as marketing, communications or writing,
Entry-level web content management positions typically require a certificate or associate's degree; although more advanced positions may require a bachelor's degree
Known as one of the more modern and picturesque places in Manchester, our branch in the Salford Quays is but one of many unique and flourishing businesses in the media-orientated section of Greater Manchester.
Surrounded by thriving businesses such as the BBC, ITV, The Lowry Theatre, and the Lowry shopping centre which in and amongst itself is a tourist and local attraction. Not far from other famed Manchester tourist attractions either, such as Manchester United’s very own Old Trafford Football Stadium, The Imperial War Museum, and the rest of Trafford Park.
It is also situated right nearby to Chester Road (A56), one of the most used roads for public transport from Trafford into the City Centre. A plethora of trams and buses all travel in and around Salford Quays to ensure you are never more than ten minutes’ walk from public transport.