As web content manager you will be responsible for the information that appears on a company's website.
- good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- an understanding of legal issues, such as online copyright financial management and negotiating skills
- confident presentation skills
- the ability to build relationships with clients and partners
- good teamworking skills
- an understanding of online writing issues, such as house style and content structure
- an excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- the ability to write for a target audience
- creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- attention to detail, for example when proofreading
- the ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
You will need an undergraduate degree in a computer science field. Some employers may accept a degree in a related area, such as marketing, communications or writing,
Entry-level web content management positions typically require a certificate or associate's degree; although more advanced positions may require a bachelor's degree
Patchway is a town in South Gloucestershire, England, situated 10 km (6.2 mi) north-north west of central Bristol. The town is a housing overflow for Bristol being contiguous to Bristol's urban area and is often regarded as a large outer suburb. Nearby are the other Bristol satellite towns of Filton and Bradley Stoke. Patchway is twinned with Clermont l'Herault, France, and Gauting, Germany. It was established as a civil parish in 1953, becoming separate from the parish of nearby Almondsbury. It is surrounded by a main M road (M4) and the A38 (Gloucester Rd) making it very accessible via road vehicles. In addition, Patchy has its own train station called Patchway Train Station.