As web content manager you will be responsible for the information that appears on a company's website.
- good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- an understanding of legal issues, such as online copyright financial management and negotiating skills
- confident presentation skills
- the ability to build relationships with clients and partners
- good teamworking skills
- an understanding of online writing issues, such as house style and content structure
- an excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- the ability to write for a target audience
- creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- attention to detail, for example when proofreading
- the ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
You will need an undergraduate degree in a computer science field. Some employers may accept a degree in a related area, such as marketing, communications or writing,
Entry-level web content management positions typically require a certificate or associate's degree; although more advanced positions may require a bachelor's degree
Cantley is a village and civil parish in the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster in South Yorkshire, England. The village is adjacent to Bessacarr, separated by Bawtry Road. It has a population of 2,830, reducing slightly to 2,817 at the 2011 Census.
Old Cantley was designated a conservation area on 8 August 2004. The Old Cantley conservation area covers the old part of the village from the boundary of Cantley Hall in the west to the village boundary at Nutwell Lane. The focal point of the area is the junction with Green Lane. With the exception of Home Farm, Cantley Hall and its grounds and parkland are excluded from the designation.
The distance between Doncaster and Cantley is 3 miles. Doncaster to Cantley bus services, operated by First, depart from Doncaster Town Centre, Wood Street/Princegate station.