As web content manager you will be responsible for the information that appears on a company's website.
- good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- an understanding of legal issues, such as online copyright financial management and negotiating skills
- confident presentation skills
- the ability to build relationships with clients and partners
- good teamworking skills
- an understanding of online writing issues, such as house style and content structure
- an excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- the ability to write for a target audience
- creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- attention to detail, for example when proofreading
- the ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
You will need an undergraduate degree in a computer science field. Some employers may accept a degree in a related area, such as marketing, communications or writing,
Entry-level web content management positions typically require a certificate or associate's degree; although more advanced positions may require a bachelor's degree
The founding city of Meridian Business Support. A city famed for its hard-working and humble people, symbolised by the Manchester Bee. The cities roots are reflected by the fact that thirty years later, Meridian’s head office is still located there.
Notorious around world for being the birthplace of the industrial revolution, Manchester has a profound history in science, politics, music, arts and sport. These can be seen with the various tourist attractions including numerous museums, including the Museum of Science and Industry, Manchester Art Museum, and The Manchester Museum. Every year is capped off with the famous Manchester Christmas Markets, which see the centre of town lit up in festivities.
The city has modern and up-to-date transport systems and structures, whilst still flaunting stunning, classic architecture in the city centre and dotted around the city’s boroughs. Meridian is but one of the many staple businesses that make up this beautiful working city. There are countless ways of travelling around the City, be it in your car using the many road networks and motorway systems, Tram (of which most areas have a nearby stop), or the multiple train and bus stations.