As web content manager you will be responsible for the information that appears on a company's website.
- good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- an understanding of legal issues, such as online copyright financial management and negotiating skills
- confident presentation skills
- the ability to build relationships with clients and partners
- good teamworking skills
- an understanding of online writing issues, such as house style and content structure
- an excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- the ability to write for a target audience
- creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- attention to detail, for example when proofreading
- the ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
You will need an undergraduate degree in a computer science field. Some employers may accept a degree in a related area, such as marketing, communications or writing,
Entry-level web content management positions typically require a certificate or associate's degree; although more advanced positions may require a bachelor's degree
Banbury is a historic market town on the River Cherwell in Oxfordshire, England. Banbury is a significant commercial and retail centre for the surrounding
area of north Oxfordshire and southern parts of Warwickshire and Northamptonshire which are predominantly rural.
Banbury's main industries are motorsport, car components, electrical goods, plastics, food processing, and printing. Banbury is easy to travel to as it has connections to the A423 main Aroad. It also has its own train station called Banbury Station for another way to travel to and from.