As web content manager you will be responsible for the information that appears on a company's website.
- good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- an understanding of legal issues, such as online copyright financial management and negotiating skills
- confident presentation skills
- the ability to build relationships with clients and partners
- good teamworking skills
- an understanding of online writing issues, such as house style and content structure
- an excellent grasp of English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- the ability to write for a target audience
- creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- attention to detail, for example when proofreading
- the ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
You will need an undergraduate degree in a computer science field. Some employers may accept a degree in a related area, such as marketing, communications or writing,
Entry-level web content management positions typically require a certificate or associate's degree; although more advanced positions may require a bachelor's degree
Armthorpe is a village and civil parish which forms the eastern edge of the Doncaster urban sprawl within the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England. Historically within the West Riding of Yorkshire, it has a population of 12,630, increasing to 14,457 at the 2011 Census. Today, on average, Armthorpe remains one of the more affluent areas of Doncaster. Like all urban populated areas, Armthorpe does contain areas which suffer from low esteem. These areas are mainly located in the former pit stock housing with more affluent households being located in the cul-de-sac and bungalow housing stock that dominates the Ward. Armthorpe has a thriving local community with an abundance of shops and amenities. New industries and jobs have moved into the area and are centred on the distribution centres that are located next to the M18 Motorway operated by Global distribution players such as IKEA and Fellowes.