Waiters take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment. Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- • excellent customer service skills
- • an interest in food and drink
- • high standards of personal hygiene
- • the ability to remain calm under pressure
- • an awareness of health and safety issues
- • the ability to memorise orders
- • good numeracy skills for dealing with bills and payments
- • the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
You will not usually need any specific qualifications to work as a waiter or waitress, but you will need a good standard of maths and English and excellent 'people' skills. Previous experience of customer service would also give you an advantage.
Next is one of the biggest employers in the area.
Getting to Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse
What are the nearest stations to Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse?
The nearest stations to Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse are:
Elmsall Drive Dale Ln Ind Est, North Elmsall is 91 meters away, 2 min walk.
Dale Lane Elmsall Wy, South Elmsall is 818 meters away, 11 min walk.
Which Bus lines stop near Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse?
Which Train lines stop near Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse?
These Train lines stop near Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse: NORTHERN.