Training managers organise and manage training programmes within an organisation. They make sure staff gain and develop the skills they need to carry out their jobs effectively.
You will need to have:
- • the ability to relate to staff at all levels
- • leadership and influencing skills
- • excellent communication and negotiating skills
- • organisational, planning and time management skills
- • the ability to coach people and give constructive feedback
- • confident presentation skills
- • the ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
- • advanced IT skills.
You will ned experience in the sector usually as a training officer. A degree or postgraduate qualification in an area such as business studies, human resources or communications could work to your advantage.
Next is one of the biggest employers in the area.
Getting to Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse
What are the nearest stations to Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse?
The nearest stations to Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse are:
Elmsall Drive Dale Ln Ind Est, North Elmsall is 91 meters away, 2 min walk.
Dale Lane Elmsall Wy, South Elmsall is 818 meters away, 11 min walk.
Which Bus lines stop near Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse?
Which Train lines stop near Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse?
These Train lines stop near Next - Elmsall Drive Warehouse: NORTHERN.