Training managers organise and manage training programmes within an organisation. They make sure staff gain and develop the skills they need to carry out their jobs effectively.
You will need to have:
- • the ability to relate to staff at all levels
- • leadership and influencing skills
- • excellent communication and negotiating skills
- • organisational, planning and time management skills
- • the ability to coach people and give constructive feedback
- • confident presentation skills
- • the ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
- • advanced IT skills.
You will ned experience in the sector usually as a training officer. A degree or postgraduate qualification in an area such as business studies, human resources or communications could work to your advantage.
Known as one of the more modern and picturesque places in Manchester, our branch in the Salford Quays is but one of many unique and flourishing businesses in the media-orientated section of Greater Manchester.
Surrounded by thriving businesses such as the BBC, ITV, The Lowry Theatre, and the Lowry shopping centre which in and amongst itself is a tourist and local attraction. Not far from other famed Manchester tourist attractions either, such as Manchester United’s very own Old Trafford Football Stadium, The Imperial War Museum, and the rest of Trafford Park.
It is also situated right nearby to Chester Road (A56), one of the most used roads for public transport from Trafford into the City Centre. A plethora of trams and buses all travel in and around Salford Quays to ensure you are never more than ten minutes’ walk from public transport.