Training managers organise and manage training programmes within an organisation. They make sure staff gain and develop the skills they need to carry out their jobs effectively.
You will need to have:
- • the ability to relate to staff at all levels
- • leadership and influencing skills
- • excellent communication and negotiating skills
- • organisational, planning and time management skills
- • the ability to coach people and give constructive feedback
- • confident presentation skills
- • the ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
- • advanced IT skills.
You will ned experience in the sector usually as a training officer. A degree or postgraduate qualification in an area such as business studies, human resources or communications could work to your advantage.
Cantley is a village and civil parish in the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster in South Yorkshire, England. The village is adjacent to Bessacarr, separated by Bawtry Road. It has a population of 2,830, reducing slightly to 2,817 at the 2011 Census.
Old Cantley was designated a conservation area on 8 August 2004. The Old Cantley conservation area covers the old part of the village from the boundary of Cantley Hall in the west to the village boundary at Nutwell Lane. The focal point of the area is the junction with Green Lane. With the exception of Home Farm, Cantley Hall and its grounds and parkland are excluded from the designation.
The distance between Doncaster and Cantley is 3 miles. Doncaster to Cantley bus services, operated by First, depart from Doncaster Town Centre, Wood Street/Princegate station.