Training managers organise and manage training programmes within an organisation. They make sure staff gain and develop the skills they need to carry out their jobs effectively.
You will need to have:
- • the ability to relate to staff at all levels
- • leadership and influencing skills
- • excellent communication and negotiating skills
- • organisational, planning and time management skills
- • the ability to coach people and give constructive feedback
- • confident presentation skills
- • the ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
- • advanced IT skills.
You will ned experience in the sector usually as a training officer. A degree or postgraduate qualification in an area such as business studies, human resources or communications could work to your advantage.
Bletchley is a constituent town of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. It is situated in the south-west of Milton Keynes, and is split between the civil parishes of Bletchley and Fenny Stratford and West Bletchley. Bletchley is best known for Bletchley Park, the headquarters of Britain's World War II codebreaking organisation, and now a major tourist attraction. The National Museum of Computing is also located on the Park. The town is served by Bletchley railway station, on Sherwood Drive and Bletchley Bus Station, on South Terrace off Saxon Street.