Training coordinators are responsible for scheduling, designing and facilitating training classes as well as creating training manuals and materials to accompany these sessions.
You will need to have:
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- • The ability to multitask
- • Strong technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- • Can operate media equipment
- • Highly organised
- • Strong presentation skills
- • Interpersonal
The minimum education requirement is a foundation degree usually in business, human resources or education, although candidates who possess a bachelor’s degree or higher will have more favourable job prospects.