Test managers are found in all manufacturing sectors and especially in IT, their job involves maintaining the test team and ensuring product and quality control is up to standard.
The Skills Required
• QA and Testing
• Meeting project deadlines
• Coordinating people and teams
• Executing effective leadership
• Negotiating and networking
• Communicating in both a written and verbal form
• Being dynamic and self motivated
• Handling work stress
• Conducting teambuilding activities
• Being persistent and resilient
• Achieving set objectives
• Working in a diverse environment
• Presentation and listening
Required qualifications include ISTQB or ISEB certification, with Bachelors or Masters degrees in mathematics, engineering or science giving good chances for advancement.
Severn Beach is a village on the Severn Estuary in South Gloucestershire, England. The eastern portal of the Severn Tunnel is on the outskirts of the village. The Severn footpath – on the sea wall – is part of the Severn Way that leads from Gloucester, Slimbridge and the Second Severn Crossing. Extensive sea defences have been constructed in recent years and this provides a popular walkway along its length. Originally, the Severn Way finished at Severn Beach, but it has recently been extended to Bristol. With it being right next to the M4 it makes it a very easy accessible place, with multiple main roads branching off of the main M road. In addition, Severn Beach has its own railway station too making even more accessible for people of medium-long distances.