Test managers are found in all manufacturing sectors and especially in IT, their job involves maintaining the test team and ensuring product and quality control is up to standard.
The Skills Required
• QA and Testing
• Meeting project deadlines
• Coordinating people and teams
• Executing effective leadership
• Negotiating and networking
• Communicating in both a written and verbal form
• Being dynamic and self motivated
• Handling work stress
• Conducting teambuilding activities
• Being persistent and resilient
• Achieving set objectives
• Working in a diverse environment
• Presentation and listening
Required qualifications include ISTQB or ISEB certification, with Bachelors or Masters degrees in mathematics, engineering or science giving good chances for advancement.
Patchway is a town in South Gloucestershire, England, situated 10 km (6.2 mi) north-north west of central Bristol. The town is a housing overflow for Bristol being contiguous to Bristol's urban area and is often regarded as a large outer suburb. Nearby are the other Bristol satellite towns of Filton and Bradley Stoke. Patchway is twinned with Clermont l'Herault, France, and Gauting, Germany. It was established as a civil parish in 1953, becoming separate from the parish of nearby Almondsbury. It is surrounded by a main M road (M4) and the A38 (Gloucester Rd) making it very accessible via road vehicles. In addition, Patchy has its own train station called Patchway Train Station.