Test managers are found in all manufacturing sectors and especially in IT, their job involves maintaining the test team and ensuring product and quality control is up to standard.
The Skills Required
• QA and Testing
• Meeting project deadlines
• Coordinating people and teams
• Executing effective leadership
• Negotiating and networking
• Communicating in both a written and verbal form
• Being dynamic and self motivated
• Handling work stress
• Conducting teambuilding activities
• Being persistent and resilient
• Achieving set objectives
• Working in a diverse environment
• Presentation and listening
Required qualifications include ISTQB or ISEB certification, with Bachelors or Masters degrees in mathematics, engineering or science giving good chances for advancement.
Chipping Norton is a market town and civil parish in the Cotswold Hills in the West Oxfordshire district of Oxfordshire, England, about 12 miles (19 km) southwest of Banbury and 18 miles (29 km) northwest of Oxford. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 6,337. Until 1962 Chipping Norton railway station served the town. Now the nearest stations are at Kingham and Ascott-under-Wychwood. A community bus network called The Villager links residential roads and nearby villages with the town centre. Longer-distance buses run to Oxford and Banbury.