Test managers are found in all manufacturing sectors and especially in IT, their job involves maintaining the test team and ensuring product and quality control is up to standard.
The Skills Required
• QA and Testing
• Meeting project deadlines
• Coordinating people and teams
• Executing effective leadership
• Negotiating and networking
• Communicating in both a written and verbal form
• Being dynamic and self motivated
• Handling work stress
• Conducting teambuilding activities
• Being persistent and resilient
• Achieving set objectives
• Working in a diverse environment
• Presentation and listening
Required qualifications include ISTQB or ISEB certification, with Bachelors or Masters degrees in mathematics, engineering or science giving good chances for advancement.
Bletchley is a constituent town of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. It is situated in the south-west of Milton Keynes, and is split between the civil parishes of Bletchley and Fenny Stratford and West Bletchley. Bletchley is best known for Bletchley Park, the headquarters of Britain's World War II codebreaking organisation, and now a major tourist attraction. The National Museum of Computing is also located on the Park. The town is served by Bletchley railway station, on Sherwood Drive and Bletchley Bus Station, on South Terrace off Saxon Street.