Essential to the IT industry is the test engineer who is responsible for making sure that an automated product is working according to plan.
The Skills Required
• Being thorough
• Being professional
• Being self -motivated
• Communication and presentation
• Problem solving
• Testing systems
• Being analytical and technical
• Project management
• Meeting deadlines
• Managing interpersonal relationships
• Information technology
• Analysing statistics
To become a Test Engineer, students pursue courses in Civil, Construction, or Design Engineering. Employers accept ISEB, HND, HNC, or BTEC certification. Candidates who possess a Bachelors or Masters Degree have a greater chance of working as Test Engineers.
Crofton is a village near Wakefield in West Yorkshire, England, about 4 miles (6 km) south-east of the city, some 6 miles (10 km) to the west of the town of Pontefract, and 4 miles (6 km) from the town of Featherstone. The population of the civil parish at the time of the 2011 census was 5,781. Crofton is located on the A638 road that runs between Wakefield and Doncaster and serves as the village's lifeline. There are several bus routes which run from Crofton:
• 148, Arriva Yorkshire – Wakefield to Knottingley and Pontefract via Crofton.
• 195/196, Arriva Yorkshire – Wakefield to Hemsworth via Crofton and Walton.
• 485, Arriva Yorkshire – Wakefield to South Elmsall via Ackworth Crofton and Agbrigg.
• 496/497, Arriva Yorkshire – Wakefield to Upton via Belle Vue, Crofton and South Elmsall.
• The P2/6, Poppletons Coaches – Pontefract to Wakefield via NEW College, North Featherstone, Ackton, Sharlston, Crofton and Walton