The Talent Administrator assists the recruitment team to administer the recruitment process such as post roles, schedule meetings, book interviews and maintain and update all administrative related support.
You will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships
- Good general IT skills
- Ability to multi task
- Strong team player and collaborative approach
- Proven administration background
- Extremely organised
A bachelor’s degree is desirable but not always essential depending on the company, any administrative experience will also be beneficial.