Stock Fillers are responsible for regularly stacking and filling shelves and display areas.
You will need:
· Be friendly and have a helpful manner.
· Be able to get on with different kinds of people.
· Be professional and polite at all times.
· Work well in a team.
· Be able to work without supervision.
· Show initiative.
· Be physically capable of heavy lifting.
· Have stamina.
· Be flexible and adaptable.
· Be comfortable using computerised equipment.
· Be honest and trustworthy.
· Have an awareness of health and safety.
There are no set academic requirements to work as a Stock Filler. Employers have their own entry requirements, but usually look for basic numeracy, good communications skills and a positive attitude.
Known as one of the more modern and picturesque places in Manchester, our branch in the Salford Quays is but one of many unique and flourishing businesses in the media-orientated section of Greater Manchester.
Surrounded by thriving businesses such as the BBC, ITV, The Lowry Theatre, and the Lowry shopping centre which in and amongst itself is a tourist and local attraction. Not far from other famed Manchester tourist attractions either, such as Manchester United’s very own Old Trafford Football Stadium, The Imperial War Museum, and the rest of Trafford Park.
It is also situated right nearby to Chester Road (A56), one of the most used roads for public transport from Trafford into the City Centre. A plethora of trams and buses all travel in and around Salford Quays to ensure you are never more than ten minutes’ walk from public transport.