Stock Fillers are responsible for regularly stacking and filling shelves and display areas.
You will need:
· Be friendly and have a helpful manner.
· Be able to get on with different kinds of people.
· Be professional and polite at all times.
· Work well in a team.
· Be able to work without supervision.
· Show initiative.
· Be physically capable of heavy lifting.
· Have stamina.
· Be flexible and adaptable.
· Be comfortable using computerised equipment.
· Be honest and trustworthy.
· Have an awareness of health and safety.
There are no set academic requirements to work as a Stock Filler. Employers have their own entry requirements, but usually look for basic numeracy, good communications skills and a positive attitude.
Situated centrally in the mainland British Isles, Derby is a picturesque city, with a pleasant mix of rural and urban landscapes, making it both a practical yet attractive place to live and work.
With several notable parks, historic sites and gardens to visit, Derby flaunts a wide array of historic and beautiful attractions. Yet the city is also supplemented with various shopping locations, such as the Intu Derby and the Derby Market Hall. On top of this, the public transport around Derby is made easy with bus services, Derby railway station, and various coach and private hire services. On top of this, the M6 and M1 both run on opposite sides of the city, meaning travel to further away locations from Derby is easy enough too.
Derby hosts a vast array of rural and scenic locations, whilst still being a developed and growing town in the middle of England, with great transport links in and out of the city.