Stock Fillers are responsible for regularly stacking and filling shelves and display areas.
You will need:
· Be friendly and have a helpful manner.
· Be able to get on with different kinds of people.
· Be professional and polite at all times.
· Work well in a team.
· Be able to work without supervision.
· Show initiative.
· Be physically capable of heavy lifting.
· Have stamina.
· Be flexible and adaptable.
· Be comfortable using computerised equipment.
· Be honest and trustworthy.
· Have an awareness of health and safety.
There are no set academic requirements to work as a Stock Filler. Employers have their own entry requirements, but usually look for basic numeracy, good communications skills and a positive attitude.
A beautiful city located in the heart of Cheshire, it is famed across Britain as one of the most beautiful and history-rich areas in all of the United Kingdom. Boasting impressive landmarks, such as Roman Walls, Cathedrals, and the famous Chester Zoo, tourism and sightseeing in Cheshire is a walk in the park. Cheshire is also not far from the coast, and is conveniently placed, within an hour from Liverpool, Manchester and the Welsh border.
The city is also not far from various motorways, including the M6 and the M56, two well-maintained and commonly used motorways in the North West. The city is also surrounded by many major roads and A-road systems, making it easily accessible and easy to travel to and from across the North West of England. There is also Chester Train Station, should one want to travel a little further or quicker in and out of the city.